Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Everyday Make Up (Updated)

As requested, here's an updated version of my everyday make up :)
Disclaimer: I'm not a professional, just showing how I normally do my make up!

All products used are listed in video :)


The dress I wore in the video will be one of the dresses I'm wearing for CNY, yay!
It feels like a cheongsam with a modern twist to it, and I like how it's in electric blue! Super eye-catching! :D
If you like it, you can get it from RedPoppiez!
Do also like their Facebook page for more updates because they do have booths at flea markets from time to time! :)




Also another top I'll be wearing for CNY (maybe day 2 or 3 cause day 1 I still gotta wear my red clothes lol!) is this Soft Petal Blouse in Blush from StyleSocietal! :D
I adore the champagne coloured sequins around the neckline because they added the glitz factor to the top! :)
(and because of it's good quality, the sequinned neckline is NOT itchy at all, thank god!! :D)
Not to mention the unique open front pleat detail that really softens the top and creates a slightly flowy silhouette.
Plus it'll be a good buy cause you can still wear this after CNY! :)
This is the second time I'm working with them, and I really think the apparels at StyleSocietal are just gorgeously feminine and elegant!
And they're so versatile and wearable, you definitely can't go wrong with apparels from StyleSocietal! :)
http://www.stylesocietal.com/



I'm soooo excited for CNY!
The steamboat, the shabu shabu, the pineaple tarts, my cousins coming over, I GET TO WEAR MY NEW CLOTHESSSSS, the angbaos................ :D :D

I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: