Sunday, April 21, 2013

KFC Zinger Double Down Max

Feeling hungry? :P
Be very glad if you are!
Because KFC Singapore has just launched the all new Zinger Double Down Max on 10 April 2013! This hero-sized burger is truly fit for the hero-sized appetites!!
 The Zinger Double Down launched in 2012 was legendary, but the new Zinger Double Down Max kicks it up a notch!

Along with several other bloggers, I was invited to KFC at Kallang Stadium for a food tasting session for KFC's new Zinger Double Down Max burger the other day, thanks to NuffnangSG! :D

With the cute pair of brothers - Randy and Ben!


With Randy!


Wahhh, totally salivating just at the sight of the poster of the Zinger Double Down Max burger! :D
Can't wait to eat the real thing!!


AHHHH~

And here's the burger we've all been waiting for - the Zinger Double Down MAX!!!! :D


I think the best part about the Zinger Double Down Max burger is that it has NO BUN!!! :D
Personally, whenever I order a regular Zinger burger, I always have the habit of finishing the bun first before eating the Zinger fillet because that's the best part hehe!

The Zinger Double Down Max is a burger like no other, and it's perfect for me!!
And did I mention that it has absolutely no veggies at all? Woohoo!!
Meat-lovers reading this, I know your tastebuds are tingling already~

I'm usually quite a picky eater, but this burger is made up of all my favourites - TWO crispy, juicy and spicy Zinger fillets
sandwiching a yummy cheese slice, warm chewy golden hash brown and savory turkey bacon strips!
Such a sinful indulgence, and I can't get enough of it :D


Not to mention, the burger is HUUUUUGE! :D
The Zinger Double Down Max burger simply screams of epic-ness!
Have a hero-sized appetite that needs to be satisfied?
Fear not, for the Zinger Double Down Max is here!

Hahaha it's kinda cheesy I know (pun unintended)~

If you're a fan of the previous Zinger Double Down like many others,
You'll love the Zinger Double Down MAX even more!
I actually prefer the overall concept, taste and texture of the Zinger Double Down Max more than the Zinger Double Down.

This new addition of the hash brown allows the two Zinger fillets to in a way act like "buns",
creating a more complete burger than ever! :D
It's definitely super filling and immensely gratifying, and it's only at $5.90!

And if all that awesomeness in a burger isn't enough for you,
these are the current promotions for the Zinger Double Down Max burger! :D

You can get a full Zinger Double Down Max Meal at $7.50
and the Zinger Double Down Buddy Meal is at $14.20!

And here's my favorite promotion - the Trade-up Special for 1 regular side and 1 regular Pepsi to Cheese Fries and a medium Pepsi, for just $1.50!!!


Yay cheese fries!!! :D
Words simply cannot express how much I LOVE cheese fries!
For me, a meal at KFC is never complete without cheese fries, and I'll always trade-up my sides for cheese fries hehe!
And it was my ultimate guilty pleasure to have this as a side to the epic Zinger Double Down Max the other day!!


Look at this gorgeous golden yellow colour~
Ahhh, I can totally imagine the yummy fragrance of the piping hot cheese fries under my nose now!


We also ate another one of my KFC favourites - their Whipped Potato!
By the way, have you ever tried dipping the skin of KFC chicken into the gravy of the whipped potato?
It's soooo good!


Here are some of the others at the food tasting event enjoying the Zinger Double Down Max burger and all the other delicious KFC dishes! :D
A few of them even had double helpings!
Definitely goes to show how irresistible it is!

On a side note, check out the array of hair colours in this picture!
Ash coloured, bright pink, blond and purple, so pretty please!! :D


KFC has also partnered with the upcoming movie Iron Man 3 for the launch of the Zinger Double Down Max burger,
and guess which hero decided to pop by to try out KFC's awesome new burger too? :D


The atmosphere at the event was at an all time high because everyone couldn't wait to take a picture with Iron Man!


I was so excited I probably took like 3 or 4 pictures with him hahah!


And this is my favourite posey shot!
Quite cool right hahah!


All the bloggers with Iron Man and the Zinger Double Down Max!
Delicious food and fun company, I couldn't be happier!!! ^~^


Here are a few more shots of us!

Huixian, Iron Man and Jayne!
Heroes get all the girls eh ;)

And I tried to take as many pictures before I started eating.....
people with braces/ had braces before will understand my pain of having food stuck between the brackets hahah :X

Me with Jayne and Huixian!

Plus Noel!

Another one with Jayne...
Actually this was suppose to be a shot of her only but I photobombed lol!

And we each got to take an instant photo with Iron Man, courtesy of KFC! :D


Some cute little stickers to decorate our instant photos with....
BUT I REALLY CAN'T BEAR TO USE THEM!
Too cute!!!!
Look at the tiny chicken drumsticks omg hahah, love it to bits!!


And then back at our seats, one final (long) wave of camwhoring continues~


Adorable picture of Randy taking a picture of Ben!


And at this moment, we were all handed a Match N' Win card each
and we got really hyped up again!!

1 Match N’ Win card will be issued with every Zinger Double Meal or Buddy Meal purchased
and you can stand a chance to win attractive SONY products and movie passes worth up to $30,000!!!!


Buy a burger that fulfils my hero appetite and stand a chance to win prizes worth up to $30,000?

YES PLEASE!! :D


Sealed within the perforated sides lies your fate.....
And I have won HALF a Sony camera and HALF a Sony laptop!


In order to win the full thing, you need both halves to complete the picture.

Tell you guys something very silly~
We all SCREAMED WITH JOY when we first saw that two of us at the same table had half a camera each,
only to realize later that they were the same side of the halves, so we didn't win...
HAHAH super embarrassing! xD


Here are some of the other kickass prizes you may win!
The Ultra Slim Laptop looks so ideal, just nice please I need a new laptop hahah!
*tolong tolong let me win*



In the end, we didn't win the Match N' Win at first try, but it's totally okay!
We'll cheer ourselves up with more self-portraits and YUMMY FOOD!!!



Tadah, here's a solo picture of Randy for all of you girls reading this haha!
Randy says he doesn't usually camwhore a lot so this is bonus lol!


Hehehe look at us super enjoy ah! :p
If only everyday was like this, it'll be awesome!!!


Taking my first bite into the Zinger Double Down Max burger :D
I love the overwhelmingly enjoyable experience of finishing the entire burger!
A perfect crunch of the zinger fillets in every bite,
accompanied by the complementing textures of its counterparts - crispy golden hash brown, delicious turkey bacon, the sliced cheese that oozes with flavour and a subtle sweetness from the mayonnaise!


And when we finally finished devouring our extremely gratifying meal, I thought to myself, "I can't wait to eat this again!" :D

On my way home, I went to look for my mum to buy dinner.
Casually, I told her about the food tasting event, showed her the pictures.......
And no prize for guessing what we had for dinner that day! :p


If you're the adventurous type and love to try out a new and unconventional taste experience,
the Zinger Double Down Max is waiting for you! :P

Here's one of my favourite phone numbers to call - KFC Delivery! HEHEHE :D
6222-6111

Let's embrace our inner heroes today and have an epic meal, everyone!
Thank you for reading, love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RANDY<3

Anonymous said...

RANDY<3