Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello Kitty Plushies

Went to McDonald's Hello Kitty event with Huixian and Jayne last night and it was so fun!!! :D
It was mainly a preview of their upcoming Hello Kitty plushies but we got to eat lots of yummy food too!
I LOVE MACS AH!! xD


The entire place was filled with pretty pink & white balloons, all the utensils were in gorgeous shades of hot pink or sweet pastel pink, SO DREAMY PLEASE!!
Like a princess room heheh!


Strawberry tupperware which was filled with NUGGETS! b;
YUMMY!!


And their upcoming curry friesssss :D


Even the straw was pink and white striped!!!
I love the organizers for being so meticulous about all the details!
It was really the ultimate pink room no girl can resist hahah!
PLUS THERE WAS HELLO KITTY PLUSHIES TOO!
Love it!


The organizers had trivias for all of us (there were many other girls there too) and the winners will get limited edition Hello Kitty x McDonald's stuff and Hello Kitty plushies!!!
And guess what!!!!
I don't know the answer to any of those questions hahahah :X
Also partly because I was late and didn't hear any of the front part okay :P


Girls thinking hard about the questions because we all really wanted the plushies!!!


One of the winners! :D


I didn't manage to answer any questions but I still got some Hello Kitty plushies in the end heheh! :D
Huixian and Jayne said everyone got a door gift, but they passed me 2 plushies idk why,
and then there was an extra Hello Kitty plushie on the big table we were sitting on and the girls at the table said "got extra leh, you take lor" hahah so I got 3.
And then the organizers said if we took pictures and hashtag #mcdhellokitty on our twitter, we'll get another Hello Kitty plushie.

SO I ENDED UP WITH 4 HELLO KITTY PLUSHIES LOLOL!!! XD
Like happy only!!!

Check out the super cute boxes the plushies came in!!


They also gave us a pair of Hello Kitty specs each, SO SWEET PLEASE!!! ^~^

Wanted to camwhore chio-ly with the specs initially,
but this kind of specs always reminds me of me acting as Laobu Yap/ Soh,
like old people glasses......



SO WE ENDED UP DOING OLD PEOPLE POSES HAHAHA!
DAMN UNGLAM AH HAHAHA


My nuggets are shy, they're peeking at you hahah!
I heard that the strawberry tupperware was from DAISO, so if you girls really like it,
you can find it at DAISO! :D
It's damn adorable!!!


Also got to try their new sauces - Honey Mustard and Wasabi flavoured.
I LIKE THE WASABI ONE!
Spicy, sweet and shiok!


Camwhoring with our Hello Kitty plushies!!






Little quackquacks!
Cute backdrop for us to take pictures with! :D

  
See this pic hahah!
I told them, "okay we wink cause it's a Hello Kitty event so must look cute"!
Then when I was about to take the picture, Jayne was like "omg I cannot wink!!!" and she struggled for a bit
and Huixian and I couldn't stop laughing that's why we all look like this hahaha XD
Wink shot failed lah, but we look super happy right lol!

More normal looking photos of us :D



And because they had a lot of props for us to play with,
we each chose a prop...
AND MY BUNNY EARS DAMN FAIL AHAHAH

They told me it's meant to be a sad droopy ear-ed bunny,
but I tried my best to force the ears upwards to become a happy bunny but to no avail...


SO I END UP LOOKING LIKE A MOOSE LOR xD


Group photo of everyone at the event!! :)
Thank you McDonald's for inviting us!!!
I SUPER LOVE YOUR FOOD AND I LOVE YOUR HELLO KITTY PLUSHIES HEHE!


By the way, I also found pictures of the Hello Kitty plushies from the following website,
and there are more pictures of the different designs there too! :D


And although I got 4 Hello Kitty plushies, I only opened ONE because....
I'M GIVING AWAY THE OTHER 3 PLUSHIES!! :D
Watch the video below to find out how to win it!

Giveaway opens internationally!
Giveaway closes on 30th May 2013, 11:59 PM!

Thank you for reading, love you all and good luck!!