Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Faith, Trust & Pixiedust

Made a huge mess in my room today trying to get a decent sequins/ glitter-blowing shot lol.
Can you imagine having to pick all the little shiny bits off the floor, blowing them everywhere and picking them up again everytime you screw up a shot? :S
If my neighbours saw me through my window they'd probably think I'm crazy haha!
But alright, I kinda like this shot so it's worth it! :)

Faith, Trust & Pixiedust

Love this phrase so much I recently got myself a Faith, Trust & Pixiedust tote bag too, yay! :D

Black Suitcase is a Singapore based online shop that sells affordable tote bags with unique graphics and designs!
They self-design the graphics on the bags, and there's a wide variety of designs to choose from!
They provide customization services too! Think Class tote bags, BFF tote bags and more! :D

http://suitcaseretail.wix.com/blacksuitcase
Their bags are made of light and soft canvas material, in skin colour and are retailing at $23.90 each!
There's a 15% discount if you get 3 bags & above
and there will be an additional 5% discount if you quote "Rachell Tan" with your purchase! :)


Do also Like their Facebook Page for more updates:

Tote bags are super versatile when it comes to pairing with different outfits,
and they're also super practical cause you can store a lot of stuff in them! :p
This Faith, Trust & Pixiedust tote bag from Black Suitcase is my favourite out of all their lovely designs because it's the title of my blog haha!!
The words even have cosmic designs on them, it's even prettier in real life! :D
Hurry and get yours now at


Thank you for reading, love you all! :)