Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Minions Cupcake

Went over to Hannah's place to bake minion cupcakes today! :D
It was fun but we had no idea it would be so crazily tedious and time consuming lol!


 We used white fondant and food colourings :)
LOOKING LIKEA POTATOOOOOO

 Candy eyes wrapped in grey fondant for the goggles!
 Dark blue fondant for the denim suspenders!
 Poked on some details and my little minion-to-be looks extremely happy about it! ^~^
BLOWING THE ANNOYING LITTLE PARTY BEE BEE THING LOL~
 More minions!
 Hannah's minion toy from McDonald's and my bee bee minion xD
 It SEEMED like a good idea to use Nutella frosting with icing sugar on top of it initially.
But now that I look at it, it looks like the minions pooped, a lot hahaha ohwell!
 My favourite three! :D
 What do you mean it looks like I'm standing on my own poop? -.-
 What? -.-
 And this little one is all like, I JUST POOPED AND I LIKE IT :D

 "FYEAH, NO MORE CONSTIPATION"
 "AHHHHH~~~"
"I volunteer as tribute!"

Didn't get to take any pictures with Hannah today cause I left in a hurry for That Girl in Pinafore premiere!
THE MOVIE WAS GOOD PLEASE GO WATCH IT WHEN IT COMES OUT IN AUG!!! :)
Also, I was dressed in suspenders cause Hannah and I wanted to wear minions inspired outfits,
but it was too late by the time we were done baking so I gtg T~T
It's okay, pictures of me and her soon ba cause we'll be meeting again soon hehe!
Lol boys :X
Hope you guys liked the pictures!
Love you all, thank you for reading!