Sunday, August 18, 2013

Updates

Some pictures and posts I forgot to blog about before my hair became short :p

Went to Sheng Shiong Show and saw HaHa from Running Man with Peishi thanks to her very sweet readers!! ^~^
Make shift banners for HaHa using our phones lol!
Peishi x HaHa moment lol!
And we got sprinkled with Ha-ly water ahaha what a night!

And I also went for Smurfs 2 premiere thanks to ChurpChurpSG! :)
And I wore my "school uniform" inspired outfit hahaha!
I'm so old I miss wearing school uniforms lah lol



And my new iphone case yay!! :D

And Peishi and I also got invited by Jayley to watch That Girl In Pinafore's premiere starring JOTH!! :D
Super nice to watch and because I'm a 90s kid, it brings back a lot of memories!!
Do support our local films!! ^~^


Went to Cineleisure to take photos with the 7-Eleven Gulp Mixology 3D art with Peishi, and we met Billy and his girlfriend there :)
 

THE NAIL STATUS
And then it was a crazily fun girly day of JOTH x KOAS x ZOER at The Nail Status!

The Nail Status
Far East Plaza 14 Scotts Road
#04-83 Singapore 228213
Tel: 6836 2005
(You may dial this number to fix an appointment for your nails and request to have your nails done in either shop!)

The Nail Status Cottage
Far East Plaza 14 Scotts Road
#04-69 Singapore 228213

Opening Hours:
Monday - Saturday: 11am-9.30pm
Sunday, Eve of P.H and P.H : 11am-7pm

Getting to The Nail Status:
Nearest MRT station: Orchard Station

I had no idea what nail design to do so I randomly googled "Chrome Hearts nails".
It looked pretty complicated and I was expecting myself to have to sit and wait for hours,
but it only took about half an hour for the entire thing to be done (including base coat top coat etc) because their manicurists are all so skilled and efficient!

ANDDD yours truly, who have been living under a rock,
have never tried gelish before.
So it's my virgin experience with gelish at The Nail Status,
and I was so thoroughly impressed!! :D
It doesn't take long to dry (unlike the usual nail polishes), all you have to do is to put it under the blue light,
and it lasts so well!! :O
It's been about 3 weeks since I got my nails done at The Nail Status and the nail art is still in PERFECT CONDITION omg what?! O.O
I've always resisted doing pretty nails cause I'm a very rough and careless person who's always chipping my nail polishes,
but now, I can finally have nice nails without any worries! :D woohoo!!
Us with pretty nails thanks to The Nail Status!! ^~^
And then..... somehow we ended up at old airport road (if my memory isn't failing me) to eat and I think we were A BIT overdressed lah hahah
but the food was damn good!! :D
Then we went to Suntec City where Jayley went to get her contact lens and the 4 of us camwhored without her :p :p
LAPSUP FACE HAHAHA
I.... don't know how to caption this photo LOL
And because it was going to be National Day soon, we posted an instavideo singing "We will get there" :D

And to end off this post, I'm gonna show off the prettist nails I've ever had thanks to The Nail Status!! :D
I LOVE IT!!! :D
Can't wait to try other nail designs soon!

The Nail Status
Far East Plaza 14 Scotts Road
#04-83 Singapore 228213
Tel: 6836 2005
The Nail Status Cottage
Far East Plaza 14 Scotts Road
#04-69 Singapore 228213


Thank you for reading, love you all!