Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Scarf Day!

Taking advantage of the fact that it's been raining a lot lately & throwing on a scarf from @charismaloveash to spice up my simple black dress!
Keeps me warm plus it makes for good pictures
Follow @charismaloveash on Instagram for more beautiful pieces such as this & tons of other accessories!
Do also check out their Facebook page: Http://Facebook.com/pages/CharismaLove/395271190508156
 I love scarves so much cause they remind me of overseas heheh
another one of my cheap thrills, but I love it so much ^~^
 While knitted scarves are too warm for Singapore,
this gorgeous design from  @charismaloveash is a perfect wrap for a rainy day!
 Got overseas feel not? :P
Also, I will be updating my Dayre on
How to wear a scarf! :D
Please read it ^~^
Thank you for reading, love you all!