Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Bake with Me: Popcorn Cupcakes

Happy New Year's eve,
and happy new year really soon everyone!! ^~^
For the last day of 2013, I have a fun Bake with Me video for you all, whee! :D

I made popcorn cupcakes and also tried out the cupcake maker that Peishi gave me for Christmas!! ^~^
I tried it out and compared to oven-baked cupcakes and decided that I like oven-baked cupcakes more but I will definitely play this with my baby niece when she gets a little older cause it's super fuss-free to use and quick to cook (cause kids have shorter attention span haha)! xD

I used a basic vanilla cupcake recipe plus cream cheese frosting for my cupcakes!

And I got this image from Google for my popcorn cupcake wrappers~~

Anyway, a quick shoutout to
for their gorgeous bikinis!!
Super love the unique v-cut! No more boring basic bikinis for me ^~^
Time for all of us to stock up on pretty swimsuits cause all this sweater weather is gonna leave us really soon! xP
Quote "rachelltan" to enjoy 10% DISCOUNT (valid till 9th Jan '14)!
All prices of items stated on their page are inclusive of normal post, everything is UNDER $35,
and sizes range from S to XL!
Purchase 2 or more items to join as Sunkixxes member, and enjoy 15% off!
Do also check out their Facebook page at http://Facebook.com/sunkixxes
Thank you for reading, love you all!

Thank you to everyone who's been a part of my life for 2013,
and I hope that 2014 will be even more awesome for all of us!! ^~^