Monday, December 2, 2013

BRAND’S® InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip; Work.Play.Love – Always by your Side

Every woman dreams of looking younger than she really is,
and of course I'm no exception!
When I was in secondary school (all girls' school!),
one of my teachers told us that we should start taking collagen the moment we hit 20,
because it's always good to start early!
Besides, preventing your skin from aging is a lot easier than trying to reverse the age your skin looks!
And being a conscientious student that I was *ahem*,
I'll always listen to my teachers' advices! :p

What is Collagen?
 Collagen is a part of the connective tissue in the skin that helps in firmness, suppleness and constant renewal of skin cells.
Collagen is vital for skin elasticity.
With age, collagen production slows and the cells structures weaken.
The skin gets thinner and is easier to damage, hair gets lifeless, skin sags and wrinkles, tendons and ligaments become less elastic, joints get stiff etc.
(via http://www.news-medical.net/health/Collagen-What-is-Collagen.aspx)

This is why it's essential for women to take collagen daily as we grow older,
because our body's natural collagen production is gradually decreasing.
We may not see the effects of it now,
but by the time we realise it, it might be too late!
Which is why I'm currently taking BRAND’S® InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip (1 to 3 strips per day)
for my daily dose of collagen boost! :D
BRAND’S® InnerShine®
 BRAND’S® InnerShine® just introduced 2 new flavours to its existing InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip (Kyoho Grape taste),
forming a full 3-taste range consisting of:
Acai Berry taste (purple strip)
Japanese Mikan taste (orange strip)
& Kyoho Grape taste (pink strip).

The InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip contains micro-collagen
for better absorption to maintain skin suppleness and youthfulness
and it is made in Japan! :D
Maybe this is the secret to how all the Japanese women look so youthful and radiant! :O

The taste test!
My favourite InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip is currently the Japanese Mikan taste
because it has a light citrus taste which is simply irresistible! ^~^
Japanese Mikan not only tastes refreshing,
it also contains Vitamin B2 which nourishes your skin’s health.

Apart from the Japanese Mikan taste, I've also tried the Acai Berry and Kyoho Grape flavours.
As they're in jelly format, they all remind me so much of childhood, so I'm always excited to eat it!!
Plus, it's in such a convenient strip packaging so I can enjoy it anytime, anywhere,
with absolutely no mess at all! :D

The best part is,
I feel like I'm snacking on a treat, but it's actually really good for my skin! ^~^
I can't love it more!!
For those who are on a strict diet,
not to worry!
This is only 12Kcal per strip :D

Like I mentioned above,
I take about 1 to 3 strips of the InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip daily,
so I'm super glad they're so convenient to carry around!
I will usually place them in my bag and I can snack on it throughout the day and feel like I'm giving my body a guilt-free and yet pampering treat!
Due to my work, I'm out most of the time for events, meetings and advertorial shoots,
so I really need to make sure I look good, in pictures, in videos and in person!
This is why I try my hardest to give my body the best it needs so that I can look good, feel good and perform well in all that I do! :)

Also, as much as I try to avoid too much sun exposure,
there are times when being outdoors for shoots and filming is inevitable.
Thankfully, InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip also contains Vitamin E
which protects the skin from aging (wrinkles and dark spots) caused by prolonged exposure to UV radiation!
So glad to have been introduced to this amazing product!!
My skin says thank you! :D

Whether at work, play or in love,
InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip is specially formulated and designed to complement your active, urban lifestyle!

Watch my Get Ready with Me video
as I prepare for a day out to play at the Anime Festival Asia (AFA) 2013! ^~^
Please do vote for your favourite blogger's Get Ready with Me video on the InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip website:
http://shinefromwithin.brandsworld.com.sg/
and you stand to win prizes if the blogger you voted for has the most votes!
You can vote for me if you like too, hinthint~~~ ^~^
Apart from that, you will be entitled to register for free InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip samples through the microsite after voting!
And if you like the product, feel free to participate in a testimonial contest after trying out the product! :D
More details can be found on the microsite!

Where can you buy this?

You can purchase InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip from:
1. Watsons Personal Care Store (from November 2013)
o InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip Rainbow Trial Pack (3 strips x 10g) – one strip each of Acai Berry, Japanese Mikan and Kyoho Grape taste @ $9.00
o InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip (10 strips x 10g) @ $28.00

2. BRAND’S® E-store
http://store.brandsworld.com.sg/MarineCollagen
o InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip Rainbow Trial Pack (3 strips x 10g) – one strip each of Acai Berry, Japanese Mikan and Kyoho Grape taste @ $9.00
o InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip (14 strips x 10g) @ $35.00

Do also check out  BRAND’S® InnerShine® SG Facebook page for more updates & promotions!
www.facebook.com/BrandsInnerShineSG

Regardless of occasions and situations, InnerShine® Marine Collagen Essence Strip is always by the side of young women in their 20s!
Stay youthful everybody! ^~^