Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Anticlockwise

Not sure if anyone noticed the teeny tiny preview of my outfit from the Kinsa Sushi post ~~
But anyway, the lovely Red Plaid Babydoll Dress I wore was from AntiClockWise
and I'm totally obsessed with it!!
To start off, the plaid design is really pretty!
I personally think it has the size of plaids that looks best on apparels, plus the colour combination of the plaids is gorgeous! ^~^
Even for prints on apparels you have to be careful not to pick the wrong ones that look cheap!
You'll have no worries about this one from ACW though, I QC-ed and think it looks amazing xD
And the babydoll dress cutting is just adorable!
It puffs up from waist down, hides your tummy and gives you a cute and shapely silhouette! ^~^

Key phrase here is "hides your tummy" because CNY is just around the corner :x
Reunion steamboats, CNY snacks, mandarin oranges, chocolates coins etc... pretty clothes that can hide my tummy are much appreciated! :P
Plus this is in a vibrant and gorgeus shade of red!!
Throw in a pair of red kicks and you're all set for CNY visitings! :D
Wore it once with my oversized denim jacket and I loved the combination so much I actually repeated my outfit~
And I think like most girls, I usually try not to let this happen unless I really really love it lah hehe! :D
But this time, I matched it with black tights and basic black boots!
By doing so, I think it gives a more dressed up feel to the outfit! ^~^
Even with the same combination of plaid dress plus denim jacket,
adding a few accessories and switching up the shoes can change the style drastically and make it look like a whole new outfit! :D
Love super versatile pieces like this!
And if you're not in the mood to layer your outfits, this babydoll dress looks fanstastic on it's own too! ^~^
Got a bit of overseas feel right~~? :p
Hahah please say yes and let me happy a bit lol!
Anticlockwise aims to be that one stop online fashion store where we shopaholics can find everything we need!
So far, their wide selection of items have made me really satisfied!
Knitted sweaters, unique tops, comfy outerwears & many other pretty pieces...
I've got my eyes on so many awesome items from Anticlockwise!! *.*
And good news! ^~^
They've just updated with a brand new collection, just in time for CNY!
So hurry now before it's all sold out! :D
Wait wait, more good news!~~
WANT TO RECEIVE 5% OFF STOREWIDE?
Receive a weekly discount code which will entitle you to 5% OFF STOREWIDE!
EXCLUSIVELY TO MAILING LISTEES ONLY!
For this week, quote RACHELL to get 5% off your total bill.
Valid from 22nd January –  29th January 2014

Happy shopping, loves! ^~^

Twitter: http://twitter.com/anticlockwisesg

Thank you for reading, love you all!