Friday, January 3, 2014

SassyDream

First advertorial of the year
and I'm super happy that it's one of my personal favourite online stores ever!!! ^~^
Quote "pxdkittySD" to enjoy 10% off total bill!
Valid from now till 15th Feb 2014
I'm sure Sassydream needs no introduction because they're always known for their dreamiest and most beautiful pieces, as I've mentioned before in my previous advertorials for them! :D
Instagram: @shopsassydream

My top pick this time from SassyDream is the Paddlepop Pleated Top because the kaleidoscopic colours are simply gorgeous!
With this pretty piece, you'll definitely turn heads and receive lots of compliments from both guys and girls alike! ^~^
Because there's already so much going on with this piece,
you actually don't have to fret too much about accessorizing or layering!
Super fuss-free way to look dressed up, love it!!
I'm also in love with the light and flowy texture (without being sheer) of this top
that adds this ethereal feel to it! ^~^
You can wear it as an off shoulder or as a tube top,
so you get 2 pretty tops with one purchase!!
Sweeeeet~~ ^~^
This is such a chio and happy looking piece
it'll make you smile till you can't open your eyes!! xD
Prettiest top to camwhore in, ever~~~ ^~^
Thick waist band will help keep my tummy in check when I wear this top out! :P
Once again, I can't be happier with the designs SassyDream has to offer!! :D
Without a doubt, starting a new year with a fresh new wardrobe is gonna be friggin awesome!
Shop now at SassyDream's brand new collection before they're all sold out!! xD
Quote "pxdkittySD" to enjoy 10% off total bill!
Valid from now till 15th Feb 2014
Happy shopping, love you all!