Sunday, January 26, 2014

SHOPDIYGALORE

It's getting late now but I'm still really excited to blog this today because I put a lot of effort into this post!!
Hope you all will like it! ^~^

SHOPDIYGALORE sent me a package of extremely beautiful items a few days back
and I just can't get over how amazing they are!!! :D
Each and every piece is so pretty, eye-catching
and I was so happy when I received compliments whenever I wore them out, yay!! ^~^
Quote PXDKITTY for 8% OFF purchases!
*Discount excludes postage charges and sales items

SDG AURORA SEQUIN PARTY DRESS IN RED *PREMIUM*
This dress is pretty much everything a girl could ever ask for!
It's SOOO sparkly, it has a flowy skirt, the sequins create this gorgeous kaleidoscope effect,
and the dress just gives this really dreamy vibe which I absolutely LOVEEEEEE *.*

I kinda think it looks like a pixie dress too!!
Major love~~~ ^~^
You're bound to turn heads wherever you go with this gorgeously unique piece!


Looks super pretty even when the photo is out of focus!
That's one of the beauty of sequins I guess!! ^~^

This is going to be one of my all time favourite dresses, hands down!!!

TWIST OF FATE MAXI DRESS IN FOREST GREEN *SDG LABEL*
For days when you need to be a little more dressed up,
work the chic and sleek style with this Maxi Dress exclusively manufactured by SHOPDIYGALORE!
I love how this dress elongates the figure, making one look more tall and slender!

This maxi dress also features a lovely cut out back design inspired by ZARA
and is made of super high quality material, comparable to those of renown boutiques! *.*
The side slit also adds a touch of elegance to the dress
and it also comes in Red and Black!
Personally I think the red one would be a fantastic choice for visiting during CNY!
Ditch those cheongsams!
You'd be able to wear this dress throughout the year so it won't be chucked in a corner of your wardrone after the new year visitings hehe! xD


SDG RUNWAY MATT SEQUIN TOP IN GOLD *PREMIUM*
Last but not least, matt sequin tops~~~ :D
You can almost NEVER go wrong with sequins!
They're glittery, they're loved by all, and now in this comfy teeshirt cutting,
it's perfect!! ^~^

I went for the casual look for this piece with a pair of denim shorts and some chunky accessories,
but you could very easily dress this up and go for the more glamorous and dressy look
by wearing it with a skater skirt or even a high-low skirt!
Super versatile and timeless, this piece is definitely a keeper!

GIVEAWAY
And to thank you all for the support so far,
SHOPDIYGALORE has also very generously sponsored me this MATT SEQUIN TOP IN SILVER
to giveaway to one lucky reader!

How to take part:
1. Follow me on Twitter @rachelltan_
2. RT this tweet:
3. I'll choose one winner on 8:00PM, 29th Jan 2014! ^~^

SHOPDIYGALORE has always produced extremely fashion forward, chic, edgy and also really gorgeous apparels
and I've always been a fan of their designs ever since YEARS back! ^~^
Their exclusively manufactured items are definitely to look out for
cause they're pretty much MUST-HAVE statement pieces! 
Don't wait anymore, shop now~ :D
Quote PXDKITTY for 8% OFF purchases!
8 is an auspicious number for CNY, huat ah!!! xD
*Discount excludes postage charges and sales items

Thank you for reading, love you all!