Thursday, February 13, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day everybody!!!
LOVE, HUGS AND KISSES FOR EVERYONEEEE~~~♥♥♥♥♥

Anyway, this post shows some other DIY ideas for really cute gifts for your loved ones!
Even if you can't make them in time for v'day, I think they're just really awesome gifts to receive at other days of the year too! ^~^
While vday is really festive and fun to spread the love,
remember that love doesn't need a specific date, time or place!
Love is love when you're spending time with the ones you care about,
even when you're not doing anything super special ^~^

Tried making a Hello Kitty inspired bouquet for the first time and I made a huge mess all over my room's floor with leaves and other plant parts,
but I think the result was pretty okay for a first try! :D :D Yay!!




Watch this video of myself lacking sleep, talking nonsense and without make up while making the HK inspired bouquet! xD



And also, if you want to DIY something more personalized and special,
here's a DIY photo transfer onto a wooden board so it acts like a vintage framed photo!
Super nice lah!!
I feel happy everytime I see this photo of us hehehe xD


Enjoy your day everyone!!
Thank you for reading, love you all!