Monday, February 17, 2014

Hello

How was your vday everybody! :D :D :D
Mine was awesome hehehe
actually my bf and I didn't particularly do anything special just for it,
we just went around shopping at NTUC Fairprice, had dinner at AMK Hub like we usually do LOL

Anyway, this year my baby got me this super cute cat hoodie for vday cause it says the -.- expression looks like him hahah,
THANK YOU BABY!!!! ^~^
I LOVE ITTTTT
And my $15 badass shoes which I got from Singsale and finally got to wear it out!!! :D
They're surprisingly quite stable to walk in, just that because I was wearing it for the first time,
I was so afraid of leaning back even the slightest bit cause I was scared I'd fall over hahah
They give a little bit of walking on air feel O.O
Quite cool but insecure at the same time :X
By the way, my shades are from Visual Mass
and they are the friggin chioest shades I've ever owned, even prettier than my Gucci one omg O.O
Can't stop wearing it woohoo!
Will do a post about them soon to show you all close ups! :D

nan nappeun gizibe
nan octopus gizibe
nan -.- gizibe hahaha

ALSO, ONE OF THE HIGHLIGHTS OF MY WEEKEND!!!
Martin and I bought an oven for his house omg
so friggin excitingggggg now I can bake and toast and roast whatever at his place yes yes yes!!!
Read my Dayre posts about my new oven wheeee!
Thank you for reading, love you all!