Friday, March 28, 2014

Betta Hair

Just went to touch up my ombre colour at CLEO Hair & Make today!! :D
The Central Mall 6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#04-89a/92 Singapore 059817
Tel: +65 63385250
(please book appointment before going down to secure your slot!)
Cleohairsg@gmail.com
Sio × Ryo × Ai × Takuya × Hitomi

Just look for Subway at The Central and take the GLASS lift up to the 4th floor! :D
Thanks to Hitomi once again for my chio hair!! ^~^
I think the colour looks a lot more vibrant this time cause it's 2 layers of the same colour
just as how you'd apply one coat of nail polish, let it settle for a bit and then coat it again with the same shade! xD
LOVE IT~~~

Mummy also did her hair at Cleo today!! ^~^
Tried applying red lipstick and took some photos when I reached home!

Look at the brown x pink x purple!!! :D
I LOVE THIS COMBINATION SO MUCH!!
Despite the bright colours on my head, it's actually really toned down by the brown I feel~
So this hair is still quite "wearable" for daily stuff... like going to buy groceries without make up LOL


BETTA FISH INSPIRED HAIR ^~^
My boyfriend loves his betta fishes a lot so I bet he'll love my hair too :P

Pink pony tail hi~~
And the chio purple underneath!!!

Anyway, the sudden application of red lipstick (which I don't normally apply) is because......... :D
Will let you all know in my next blog post! ^~^
Can you guess what it's going to be about though? :D :D :D
Thank you for reading, love you all!