Monday, June 9, 2014

Trick Eye Museum Singapore

I'm not someone who's exceptionally talented at anything,
but there's one thing I know I'm good at....
being overly enthusiastic hahaha

And visiting the newly opened Trick Eye Museum (which is super famous in Korea) at Resorts World Singapore was a super good platform for me to just do my thang~~~
LOL

Largely picture post! xD
Enjoy~~


I'm a big bully xP




JUST REALISED MY TOP LOOKS LIKE A SWIMMING COSTUME OMG HAHAH



More excited about the bicycle than the wings to be honest, hahaha



With the Merlion because I love my Singapore!!! ^~^

Pushed my hair to the side in attempt to make myself look upside down, but my hair too short hahah












 Probably my favourite picture of the night at the museum because we took a lot of tries to get this!! T~T
The only photo where my hair flipped like I was falling down hahah

Flipped my hair so many times (to defy gravity) my head giddy already hahaha

 Like siao char bo LOL
but for the sake of a convincing photo, it's worth it!!! xD

If you guys want to check out Trick Eye Museum ticket pricings:

And here's my vlog with the Trick Eye Museum (second half)!! :D


Thank you for reading, love you all!