Thursday, July 24, 2014

PIZZA IS MY BFF

Finally got to wear my new Jeffrey Campbell Cosmic Lita, which I got at a sale at Cineleisure Level 2 at $80, out the other day.
Matched it with my new favorite "PIZZA IS MY BFF" printed cropped tank (pretty much sums up my life) from JazRox, a basic black bandage skirt and my most loved denim jacket.
I've cleared quite a number of preloved denim apparels at flea markets, but somehow I just can't bear selling this away despite having worn this a gabillion times.

Anyway, hope you all will like this quick casual outfit
which coincidentally comprised of quite a number of items that I love a lot! :)








Do you girls (& guys) like mainly fashion-related and outfit inspirations posts like this?
If you do, let me know via Twitter or commenting on this blog post via iMotiv & I'll post more soon! ^~^

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: