Wednesday, August 13, 2014

BBWC4U

3CE, innisfree, THEFACESHOP, CLIO, MISSHA, NATURE REPUBLIC..
all these fabulous Korean brands with all their amazing products!
Wouldn't it be awesome if there was a one-stop website where you could order all of their products?

Well yes, such awesomeness exists!! :D
BBWC4U personally travels to Korea to purchase items ordered from the respective boutiques to ensure that the products are of genuine quality.
Basically, they take in orders of any Korean brand from their customers and THEY SHOP FOR YOU AND I!! :D

When it comes to pre-ordering overseas products, I'm always fearful of websites that don't give me quick replies for fear of not being able to get my items.
But the way BBWC4U works really sets my mind at ease because they allow me to WHATSAPP them for all enquiries/ orders!
There's just this irreplaceable sense of assurance in knowing that you're liaising with a real person over the phone rather than receiving computer generated replies! :D

And I've also received the highly raved Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX 80ml
from BBWC4U very quickly after placing an order!
Super efficient!!! ^~^
Totally excited about this product because the super popular Korean actress Song Hye Kyo is the ambassador for this :D :D

Love how it come with a little spatula thingy so we won't get the gel all over our nails! ^~^


Can't wait to gather a loooong list of items I want from Korea and place my order with BBWC4U soon! xD

Their pre-order is currently open for their trip on 28th August and their stocks will be back in Singapore by 14th September!!!!
Really exciting cause we'll be able to receive the items very soon!
If I were to wait till I get to go to Korea on my own to buy these products that I want, it'll probably be 5 years later or something LOL! :x

Also, BBWC4U is currently offering FREE NORMAL POSTAGE to my blog readers for purchases $50 and above.
Simply quote "PXD50" when you check out! :D

For more details on BBWC4U or to place an order,
do check out their Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/bbwc4u
And their Instagram:
http://instagram.com/bbwc4u

Happy shopping!

Thank you for reading, love you all! ^~^

No comments: