Friday, August 22, 2014

Happiness is a choice

Whenever people ask me to describe my style, I always find myself at a loss of words.
I honestly have no idea what my style is like cause most of the time, I'll just grab whatever in my wardrobe that's newly bought (YEZZZ, I LOVE NEW CLOTHES!!!).
And because our clothes are able to drastically affect our moods, I think it's important to pick out happy-looking clothes more often ^~^

Wore my new pullover I got from MIYOC store at Orchard Gateway the other day
and it's the cutest thing ever~~~
From the tiny flower details to the mint coloured borders to the eye-catching red collar,
I love everything about this pullover! :D
It's such a cheery piece, it actually put me in a super good mood the entire day! ^~^

Hope y'all will like the pictures!!







Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: