Saturday, August 9, 2014

High on Happy

Went to MIYOC's new opening at Orchard Gateway #B2-37 yesterday!
The owners Stephen and Aloy just reminded me that my boyfriend and I went to all 3 of their branches' openings (JCube, Orchard Central & now Orchard Gateway), like a supportive right!! xD
They've worked really hard and have come a long way since they started out,
and they truly deserve all the success they have now!
May MIYOC continue to grow stronger and huat ah!! ^~^

Here's the face of a happy shopper!! ^~^

Anyway, here's my super comfy #OOTD from yesterday!
Love slack outfits like this where I can eat all I want and don't have to feel tight and uncomfortable all over.
If you're shy to sport a cropped top (like on bloated tummy days), a good tip would be to pair it with denim suspenders cause it will conveniently conceal all that food bump going on there xD

Cropped Knitted Pullover from TOPSHOP
Ripped denim suspenders from LOVEIEN19
Mesh Wedges from LOVEIEN19






Also wore my favourite accessory at the moment!!!

Lucien Ring from JusttangySG
There's currently a 10% off with "GSS2014" valid till 15 Aug


Happy National Day guys!!! ^~^
Gonna chill at home the entire day and watch the parade on TV later!! :D
What are your plans for today?

Anyway, if you're bored, you can read my newest super random Dayre post:
http://dayre.me/day?pid=CO5PKV49qY
http://dayre.me/day?pid=CO5PKV49qY

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: