Tuesday, August 26, 2014

LYRA MINN

I've worked with Lyra Minn a couple of times before and their apparels always seem to draw quite a bit of attention.
I've even received emails a few times asking me if I'm planning to sell the item I got from them because it's OOS on the website! :O

The most attractive feature about Lyra Minn's apparels in general are that they're simple, chic and extremely wearable for daily occasions.
Work, play or partaye - they've got it all covered for us with their frequently updated collections!
Quote "RACHELLTAN10" for 10% off purchases.

Lyra Minn is an online boutique based in Singapore and ships internationally :)
For local purchases, there are no additional postage charges! :D

Lyra Minn has always prided themselves with their efficiency,
be it in replying of emails or mailing of parcels,
which makes purchasing from them a huge joy!
There are also sale items as low as $9, so grab them while you can! ^~^

This time, I received the Wilda Top (in Red) from Lyra Minn in the mail and I couldn't wait to wear it out!
It makes such a great piece for experimenting with because of its versatility.
You can easily dress it up with a bandage skirt, blazers, statement necklaces etc
or tone it down with just a basic pair of denim shorts!

The peplum cutting is beyond flattering and I love how this piece remains simple and not too over the top despite the gorgeous panel details going on :)

Wore it with a basic bandage skirt this time round which kind of created the illusion of a one-piece dress,
but I'll definitely play around with the possible pairings with the Wilda Top (in Red) again soon!
I'm thinking ripped denim jeans and a pair of platform wedges to juxtapose the smart and the casual vibes! :D

If you love Lyra Minn as much as I do, do join their mailing list here:
Also, don't forget to Like their Facebook page for frequent giveaways and promotions!
Quote "RACHELLTAN10" for 10% off purchases.

Giveaway
Step 1: Visit Lyraminn.com and choose your favourite item
Step 2: Like Lyraminn's Facebook Page & Join their mailing list
Step 3: Comment on THIS blogpost that you've completed step 1 & step 2,
+ the name of your favourite item
and I will choose the winner on 3rd September! :D

Good luck!!

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: