Saturday, August 23, 2014

Watch me

Hello~~!
So Martin and I tried to take photos of our Daniel Wellington watches from Ashtrodite the other night,
and we failed quite miserably :X

Quote RACHELLDW to be entitled to 10% discount with your purchases!

I'm not a huge fan of couple items cause I don't keep them well anyway hahah
plus Martin and I aren't the romantic sort so we don't usually bother with stuff like that.
UNLESS they're super practical items, like these couple Daniel Wellington Grace London watches we got from Ashtrodite!! ^~^

Anyway, here are some of the pictures we took while feeling super tired after a long day~

i don't know,
sometimes we love each other, sometimes we hate each other




And then sometimes we're like best friends.
He's like my best girl friend and I'm like his best guy friend hahah


Anyway, we were experimenting with different poses to showcase the watch!
I really don't know how people can take photos of watches and pose so prettily and all,
but Martin and I are just like...


CHECK OUT MA MUSCLESSSSSS

Then we tried to have him hug me from behind..
big mistake.
1. He looks like he's strangling me
2. We can't see the watches clearly
Hahahah FOL


In the end, I decided on this photo which looks quite decent compared to the rest,
collaged with a sharper close up of the watches!!
HAHAH WE TRIED OUR BEST~
It's the effort that counts okay! ^~^

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: