Thursday, November 27, 2014

Cream White

December is just a few days away....
TIME TO DIG ALL MY KNITTED TOPS OUT!!! ^~^
Please brace yourselves for the next few weeks on IG because I'm about to spam my knitted #ootds!

We may not have winter here in SG,
but we still have a bunch of vain & not-scared-heatstroke people like yours truly who wants to pretend it's winter time & Christmas is coming!!! :D

I LOVE Christmas!!!
Not because my family actually celebrates it, but it's just a really joyous festive period that makes everyone happy, and I like that sorta feeling!
The pretty lights, the presents, the gorgeous decorations everywhere, the cakes and food, the shopping!!!

My room currently looks like the aftermath of a warzone with some NZ luggage still unpacked and it'll take me quite awhile to sort it out,
but just because my room looks gross doesn't mean it has to smell gross too right? xD
Decided to start my Christmas mood by lighting up a cream white perfumed candle and a cream white perfume diffuser from innisfree to make my room smell all pretty today! ^~^

I love the fresh, light musky smell of both of them, especially the diffuser!
It smells kind of like baby powder to me! ^~^

And how adorable is this??
Even my candle holder & diffuser has xmas themed knitted socks around them, love it!!! ^~^
  





When I was in NZ, EVERY airbnb home we stayed in had a perfume diffuser like this because it's sort of eco-friendly cause it doesn't require any electricity, and you won't spill hot wax by accident etc I suppose?
So I told myself that I'd totally need to buy one when I get back home.
And then guess what? Now I got one from innisfree!!! ^~^
Not only does it make my room smell lovely, but it also reminds me of all the fun memories in NZ! :'D



Nobody will say no to a nice smelling room!
THE BEST XMAS GIFT EVER!!! ^~^
Thank you innisfree ♥♥♥


Anyway, I also went to Orchard Gateway today with my lil brother to check out the newly opened Visual Mass.
I'm not paid to blog for them but I just decided to share some photos cause their new shop's layout really very nice eh! :O

Seriously trying out some glasses O-O

I remember telling my brother about how Martin is so going to laugh at me again for always wanting to wear glasses although I don't need to hahah!
Martin tells me glasses are a burden, but I find them a novelty because I like to wear them for fun and there are so many pretty designs to choose from!!
It's like accessories, y'know?
You can never get sick of them, nor can you get enough of them! ♥.♥

Omg the return of Laobu Yap/Soh hahahah
Plus my bun didn't help in making me look younger also :X




Thanks for helping me take photos today Jack! ♥♥♥♥

One of the glasses caught my eye and I shamelessly wore it around the entire shop like it was mine already hahaha!

Whoa and their new holographic namecard.
I took one although I didn't need it since I've supported VM since their first branch at Scape..
but still.. IT'S HOLOGRAPHIC so I wanted one hahah!

Knitted top from TOPMAN (it's Martin's actually)
Shorts from maryjulian 
Blingbling bagpack from Loveien19

Alright, and that's all for today!
Thank you for reading, love you all! :D

No comments: