Friday, November 14, 2014

NIVEA Facial Wipes: My Lazy Beauty Tool

Hi guys!!
I'm blogging from New Zealand right now!! :D
The scenery here is just amazing and I can't enough of it!!! ^~^



If you've watched my vlogs or read my dayre posts, you'll know that this time we're on a backpacking trip (sort of), which is why my sister specifically told us to only pack light, and only necessities!

And one of the things I couldn't leave Singapore without would be the NIVEA 3-in-1 Daily Deep Cleansing Exfoliating Facial Wipes!


Be it in Singapore, New Zealand or whichever part of the world, we're exposed to environmental pollutants every day.
And we may not see be able to see these impurities with our naked eye, but they can't definitely escape the grasps of NIVEA wipes,
which is why I'm betting on the wipes to help keep my skin in tip top condition for this trip! :D

It's really important to not just cleanse but exfoliate skin regularly.
Thus I chose the NIVEA 3-in-1 Exfoliating Cleansing Facial Wipes because just as its name suggests, it's a 3-in-1!
So much convenience and efficiency in a pack, the perfect product for daily use amidst our busy schedules.

NIVEA is one of the world’s most trusted skincare brands.
For over 100 years, it has provided high quality products that are affordable to all.
To me, NIVEA is akin to credibility, security and effectiveness.
Just like how we have comfort food that we go back to no matter how many times we've eaten it (for me that's Fish Slice Soup hahah),
NIVEA is my comfort brand for skincare, the one that I recommend to others off the top of my head when asked.

Moreover, NIVEA wipes are the bestseller in NIVEA’s stable, formulated to be effective!
It cleanses, tones and hydrates while being ultra gentle, taking off grime and makeup with ease.

There are 4 different formulation of NIVEA wipes to cater to varying skin types and their specific needs.
You can also remember the colour of the NIVEA wipes best suited for you if you can't remember the names :)

1. Refreshing facial cleansing wipes: Normal to combination skin

2. Gentle facial cleansing wipes: Dry & sensitive skin

3. Fragrance-free facial cleansing wipes: All skin types (especially sensitive ones)

4. 3-in-1 Exfoliating Facial cleansing wipes: Oily to combination skin *NEW*
And since I have oily-combination skin, I chose the 3-in-1 wipes.
Plus it's a NEW product, so that's always exciting to try out xD

For those who're curious, oily-combination skin means that my skin is dry on the outside (and sometimes flaky), but on the inside it's oily and gets clogged with oil bumps and what not.. sounds really gross *shudder*

So here comes the cool part!
The NIVEA 3-in-1 wipes has a soft side for deep cleansing and removing of make up and impurities,
and it has a textured side that helps gently exfoliate your skin at the same time! :D
Simply fantastic news for anyone with oily-combination skin!


I really like how I can be flexible with the wipes, using the textured sides for more problematic areas like my T-zone and chin,
then switch sides and use the soft side for cleansing my cheeks, eye area, neck and forehead.


There's a light refreshing fragrance to the wipes too ^~^
Whenever I open up my pack of NIVEA wipes,
my sis, brother and boyfriend (who are on the trip with me) would know that I'm cleansing my face cause they recognize the nice scent of it! :D


Additionally, both sides of the NIVEA 3-in-1 wipes are infused with Magnolia Bark Extract which prevents blemishes!
My skin always feels squeaky clean and super soft after using the NIVEA wipes, sometimes I don't bother to apply any skincare products after that and head straight to bed when I'm feeling lazy hahah! :X

But I noticed that even when I did that, in the morning my skin would still be well-behaved! :O
No outbreaks or anything, impressive!!


If you're a fan of NIVEA like I am, you'll LOVE what you're about to read! :D
NIVEA is currently searching for #theNIVEAgirl!
The winner will be the face of NIVEA's new campaign for 2015, win $1000 shopping vouchers, ONE YEAR SUPPLY of NIVEA products (worth $1500), receive a professional makeover & photoshoot, and a two page feature in CLEO magazine!

All you have to do is:
1. Grab a pack of NIVEA wipes (can be any of the 4)
2. Take a selfie with it
3. Share it on Instagram and remember to tag #theNIVEAgirl #NIVEAsg


Entry closes 26th December 2014!
Good luck to everyone!! :D
I can't wait to see who'll emerge as the NIVEA girl for 2015!!

Watch this video to find out more about the contest!

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: