Monday, August 24, 2015

When I see you again

It's been a long day without you, my friend
And I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
We've come a long way from where we began
I'll tell you all about it when I see you again

Well it's off-day tomorrow cause cafe is closed,
so I'm just randomly popping by my blog and dusting off some cobwebs..... heh :X

Work's been really good!
Tiring, but really happy!
So many new friends and I'm learning so many new things each day~
I'm a full-timer at Boufe now, as a pastry chef assistant as well as an events manager!
So if you're looking for a venue for events, please come ask me!!! xD
Eventsboufe@gmail.com lol :p
A short video I did for one of our customers' birthday event at our cafe~

Life's also been really good!
Martin and I are still as nua sai as ever, Ninja's behaving super well and we love him more and more each day!
I've been eating really well, sleeping really well, no more insomnia problems,
happy with waking up early and taking the peaceful bus instead of the sardine-packed MRT each day ^~^
And sometimes I'm so lazy, I even leave the house without drying my hair and getting on the bus hahah!

Life is really good, I'm very very contented :')
I now go to work without make up at all cause I'm lazy af, and everyone at the cafe doesn't care if I look fugz anyway xD
My pastry chef assistant uniform is my favourite #OOTD which I wear 5 times (or more) a week,
plus comfy safety boots which gives me all the protection and doesn't give me blisters~~


And then once in awhile, I will dress up and apply full make up and be amazed by the difference hahah!
Some #OOTD shots from earlier today!

American Beauty Sporty Crop Top from POPRAGEOUS
Bohemian Temporary Tattoo from BasicGenre
Black Studded Punk Rock Bag from MyBlingBlingSister












Till next time, bye guys! :D

No comments: