Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cleo Hair & Make: Violet Hair

    Ever since Hitomi left Japan for good, I've been procrastinating my visit to Cleo Hair & Make for the longest time because I know I'll miss Hitomi, her awesome head washes, the beautiful hairstyles she did for me... T~T

But because Christmas is coming soon, and I wanted a new hair style for December,
so I booked an appointment with Cleo Hair & Make with Sio (who does Qiuqiu's hair)! :D

Good brows day though!!! :O

With Cleo Hair & Make's signature big fabulous mirrors! :D
My plan was to get blonde hair at the end of the day~~

First layer of bleach!
Sio recommended 3 layers of bleaching to get my desired shade of blonde.

Hair wash, and then second layer of bleach...
I'll be honest with you, you need time if you want to lighten your hair man!
There's no shortcut to this if you don't want to damage your hair too much.
I've tried bleaching at other saloons years back where one layer of bleach was sufficient..but my hair also died along with the bleaching and became like frizzed up hay instantly, which is a huge NO NO.
I'd much rather spend a day at Cleo Hair & Make and get fabulous-looking but still healthy hair lol!
Major kudos to Sio for being so patient!!!


Washing off the bleach to prepare for the next layer of bleaching~~~
Loving the way my brows looked that day~ plus I purposely filled them in a lighter shade that day cause I'd planned to go blonde haha!
No filter to my skin!
Thank you IDS Clinic's skincare products woohoo!! ^~^

Peishi done with her new fab ash brown hair and goofing around with Hayley while waiting for me to be done with mine lol!
My hair looks like a fake sailor moon wig at the moment, damn hideous hahaha :S
One more round of bleaching to go!

Sio recommended applying a layer of purple to get rid of the remaining yellow tone, and my hair might turn out to be a little bit purple~
I was a little scared at first cause I totally wasn't mentally ready for neon purple hair (what I imagined it'd be) hahah!
But I trust Sio because I've seen the awesome he's produced before, so we went ahead with it! ^~^

Turning into a prune!

And...... tadah! :O
Here's my new violet/blonde hair!
A little bit of an ombre effect (due to my old hair colour differences) but I think it gives it a really ethereal vibe to my hair! :D :D

And the amazing part is that my hair was bleached and dyed so many times, and IT'S STILL SO SOFT!!!!
Sio's magic and hardcore skills! ~*~*~*~
Thank you so much, Sio!!!

Thank you bbylove Peishi & Hayley for waiting for me to be done with my hair!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Taking selfies while walking around cause I love my new hair so much lol!
The more I look at it the more I'm in love with it! ^~^ So thankful!!!


New dp lol!

And I tied up my hair today!

Went to Boufe Boutique Cafe for Christmas High Tea Set!! :D
Super xmas feels from the frosty hair, christmas tree and the whole high tea set!

Outfit of the day with my chio new hair!
Thank you so much Sio, for your patience and skills, for the gorgeous hair colour, for helping me protect my hair from the bleach and dye, and for the new found confidence with this novel new hair style! ^~^


If you're keen in looking for Sio from Cleo Hair & Make for this look and other gorgeous hair colours,
feel free to contact them at:
Cleo Hair & Make
The Central Mall 6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#04-89a/92 Singapore 059817
Tel: +65 63385250
(please book appointment before going down to secure your slot!)
Cleohairsg@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/cleohair.sg
http://instagram.com/cleohairsg

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: