Friday, December 11, 2015

Turquoise Blazer Day!

Today at work, Boss brought us out to try out a friend's new cafe!
A.R.C. Coffee at 29 Sultan Gate!
A.R.C. stands for Academy, Roastery and Cafe~

Took a bunch of selfies cause their window seat had really nice lighting!! :D
Plus I really like how my turquoise blazer looked in pictures, so I took a lot of them haha xD

Best part was, my hot chocolate was served in a turquoise coloured cup as well!!!
I LOVE IT!!!
Turquoise was my favourite colour of the day lol~

Ordered their truffle mashed potato, which was served in quite an atas bowl, looking like a bowl of soup!
Quite nice if you prefer creamy mashed potato versus the chunky sort!

Really nice latte art on their Mocha!
Their coffee is so good, I actually prefer their Mocha to their Hot Chocolate! :O
Surprise, surprise!!

Took a super feeling shot for Jolene hahah!
Feels like overseas~~ ^~^

And she took a few for me too! xD
Thank you Jolene~~


Work is fun! ^~^
Alright, that's all for today's post~ just wanted to show you guys my blazer hahah! xD

Love you all, thank you for reading!

No comments: