Thursday, May 19, 2016

Cleo Hair & Make: Tiffany Blue

I've seen pictures of this hair colour online on tumblr, instagram, facebook and whatnot a kazillion times...

and never did I expect that one day my hair will be able to achieve such a beautiful shade as well! :'D :'D :'D
Sio says this is called the Tiffany Blue colour!

And this is all thanks to Sio's patience & mad skills in colouring hair!
I feel like I'm getting greedier in the colours I want for my hair because I know no matter how crazy the colours I request for, Sio can always do a fantastic job!
Thank you so much Sio!!!

Bleaching my hair at Cleo doesn't hurt my scalp because the stylists take a lot of care not to get too close to your scalp, and they're always very meticulous and gentle.
No roughness, no tugging, no forcing of comb through tangled hair etc.
The entire process was actually so relaxing (even the bleaching) I actually fell asleep seated upright hahah!
One tip I can share would be to not wash your hair before bleaching so that your scalp is less sensitive.
And if your scalp is naturally drier, maybe you can leave your hair unwashed for 3 days before bleaching!

One of my favourite parts of doing my hair at Cleo is also Sio's hairwash and massage!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥
Wah, super shiok and relaxing!

And at the end of a very soothing and comfortable visit to Cleo, I left with one of my dream hair colours!!! T~T
I love it so much I can't stop looking at the mirror!
It's so hard to believe it's my hair though, I feel like I'm dreaming! :D

I'd like to take this opportunity to bring your attention to the curls on my head.
When I saw Sio curling my hair with the curling iron, he did it so patiently, a small piece of hair at a time,
and every curl landed where they were suppose to because he planned it.
There's no "wow, it accidentally turned out nice" or "let's just curl first and see how it turns out (that's usually what I do LOL)"
Every bit of my hair looked good because he had intended it to, and I can't be more impressed with it!

I wasn't going for a shoot or anything after my visit to Cleo, but still Sio wouldn't do a slipshod job just because there's no special occasion after.
So can you imagine the level of professionalism you can expect if you were to choose Cleo for your prom night, birthday celebration, wedding shoot, engage them for your wedding day etc? ^~^

 Enough of words, there's an incoming surge of photos of my big face LOL!






 If you're interested to make an appointment with Cleo or enquire about their prices, do drop them a call at:
Cleo Hair & Make International
The Central Mall, LEVEL 4
6 Eu Tong Sen Street
#04-89A/92
Singapore 059817
www.facebook.com/cleohair.sg
+65 6338 5250

When placing an appointment, you can request for Sio or any particular stylist you like at Cleo, depending on what you're looking for.
Each of the Cleo stylists have their strengths, like Sio's super awesome at colouring hair!
So you can actually stalk all of their Instagram accounts via Cleo's IG to see photos of their works: https://www.instagram.com/cleohairsg/

Thank you once again, Sio!!! :D :D :D

Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: