Saturday, June 4, 2016

PANDORA Summer 2016 Collection

Attended the Press Event for PANDORA Summer 2016 Collection the other day at POLLEN, Flower Dome at Gardens By The Bay, and was really impressed with what I saw!
Thank you once again for the invite, Mercury PR & PANDORA!

Lavish and lush, PANDORA's new collection of hand-finished jewellery tells a richly detailed oriental tale.
Exotic blooms reimagine traditional patterns and prints, and designs inspired by ocean worlds create playful summery looks that embrace the cool and the kitsch.

For the Summer 2016 Collection, PANDORA has blended the trend of micro florals with traditional Asian prints and a subtle touch of minimalism.


Their Signature Brilliance series definitely has some of my top favourite designs!!!
I was simply stunned by the sparkle and dazzle from the rings and probably just stared at them for an entire minute!

The Tiara one is absolutely adorable!

Shu Ann was there to introduce the different series of rings to us, and she did mention that if you're spoiled for choices (well duh, cause all the rings are so pretty!), the rings are totally stackable to create your own unique blend!
That way, you can have all your favourite designs on your fingers at a time!

During the event, there was also a flatlay station, and a booth to customize your own summer bouquets!


My customised bouquet!


Left the event a happy girl with my customised bouquet, as well as a PANDORA goodie bag!


Thank you for the lovely ring, PANDORA!
It's so cute yet minimalistic, I wore it immediately cause it matched my outfit!
Love it so much!



To accessorize my outfit, I was also wearing the Volare Chronograph 42mm Silver Meshband Watch from https://www.littlemoments.com.sg/

Remember to quote "pxdkittyxlms" to get a 12% discount with your purchase!

Based in Singapore & Malaysia, LITTLE MOMENTS SINGAPORE is an online shopping E-boutique, specializing in watches and accessories.
LITTLE MOMENTS SINGAPORE was created because the owners believe that every single moment in life, even the most tiny and fragmented ones, can come together to tell a story of oneself. Your own unbeatable story.

They strive to bring the best moments to our customers, and thus handpick their offerings and work only with highly reputable brands, from all corners over the world.

I chose the Volare Chronograph Silver Meshband because metallic watches not only look chic, but are also versatile with any outfit!
Not to mention this particular design can be worn by males & females!
A good buy to share with your brother(s), don't you think?
Plus the 3 crowns at the side of the watch look really cool!

Lastly, some photos of my outfit of the day!
I'm not really a dressy person so I love me some tailored pants on days when I need to look more dressed up :)




 Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: