Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Blue skies

Hellooooo! :D
So sorry for the lack of updates & thank you got sticking around! :)
I'm having major cramps today, but I gotta tell myself it'll just be for one day and tomorrow I'll get to run around again lol!

Just updated a new vlog today! :D
Mini Selfie Ring Light from: https://www.instagram.com/beautydiarysg/


And GoodFeelim was updated with 2 more new videos for FoodMyLife!
Do also check out GoodFeelim's channel for super funny episodes of The Checklist & Colourfool!!
https://www.youtube.com/c/goodfeelimproduction

My boss used to tell me even with the recipe, skills can't be replicated,
and so even with the same recipe, I believe my Strawberry Shortcake isn't as yummy as the one the head chef/ CPD makes at Boufe.
So if you're craving for shortcake and are feeling a little lazy to bake one from scratch, you can just hop over to Boufe and enjoy it at just $8!
Soooooo much effort put into a cake, $8 is definitely worth the $$! ^~^

In the mean time, I hope you'll enjoy the video cause I thoroughly enjoyed myself recording this! :D

Also, a really awesome recommendation on FoodMyLife recently would be Ci Yuan Hawker Center!
$2.80 food, open 24 hours, soooo many stores to choose from??? :O

Some photos we took at The Punggol Settlement the other day~
When you want to head out, but don't want to spend $..... WATCH THE SKY, IT'S FREE LOLOL!















Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: