Thursday, June 30, 2016

KOOKS Creamery

Hello!
Did a vlog yesterday showing my Jeffree Star Cosmetics that just arrived~~
As well as trying out the newly opened Kooks Creamery!
More pictures below! :)

KOOKS Creamery
Blk 211 Serangoon Avenue 4 #01-02, Singapore 550211
Tue-Thu: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Fri-Sat: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
Sun: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Closed on MONDAYS

Cosy little space, packed with sweet tooths & the heavenly smell of butter and sugar!
Pretty much my favourite kind of space haha!
They're known for their Lava Cookie Set, and it comes in Chocolate molten cookie or Matcha molten cookie.

Lots of flavours of ice cream to choose from for your molten cookie set~
I picked the Nougat flavoured one which is listed as a premium flavour,
so there was an additional 50 cents charge.
Total cost of Ice Cream + Chocolate Molten Cookie = $9.00

Waiting for my cookie!! ^~^

This is how the cookie is served, and you'll have to pour the ice cream over the cookie for the center lava part to be pushed out~~


Ooey gooey chocolatey goodness! :P

Warm soft-baked cookie, molten chocolate center and a delicious scoop of ice cream!
This is pretty much what sweet dreams are made of ^~^
More importantly, the experience of was fun!
I'd definitely recommend giving it a try at least once :D

They don't serve any mains there, so it's like a must-visit kind of dessert cafe.
I had Laksa Prawn Spaghetti for dinner at the kopitiam just beside where Kooks Creamery was at! :)

Also, shout out to Cloversoft for sending over these unbleached, non-toxic, and antibacterial bamboo wipes!
http://cloversoft.com.sg/
I bring them around in my bag all the time because I'm a messy eater and I'm always eating haha!
Exactly what I needed! :D
Thank you~~~


Thank you for reading, love you all!

No comments: